Forum de la team fad.A$*_ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
can we fix the issue of people getting stranded by quitters

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team fad.A$*_ Index du Forum » counter strike CZ » Présentation de tous joueur Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
can we fix the issue of people getting stranded by quitters
Auteur Message
Shannon

Message can we fix the issue of people getting stranded by quitters Répondre en citant
Hi,

I've seen a lot of quolling trolls out there in all three formats of comp 3v3 / 2v2 / 3v3solo. But more so after the last update. And then it leaves the player to get stuck in the game and get the most out of the game. I just went through 7 matches in a row 3 in 3v3 and 4 in 3v3 solo 5 matches in a row I was stuck on the stranded player other 2 matches the other team had the issue. Here's the problem though I've been told they fixed it where someone gets stranded they can quit and not be penalized. But this has not been fixed and you still get penalized. There's no option for that player and another match. In my opinion, two things need to happen. 1 give the stranded player the option to ff again so they are not penalized. 2 crank up that penalty on the quitters !! I'm mean come on 2min for first penalty really? Needs to be more like 30min for first time quitting and going up from there. And for those saying oh what if you internet goes down and causes you to quit? We'll get better off the internet and we'll be able to get them off the ground. Things need to be fixed on this end of comp matchmaking. At one point in time there was an option please bring it back. And for those saying oh what if you internet goes down and causes you to quit? We'll get better off the internet and we'll be able to get them off the ground. Things need to be fixed on this end of comp matchmaking. At one point in time there was an option please bring it back. And for those saying oh what if you internet goes down and causes you to quit? We'll get better off the internet and we'll be able to get them off the ground. Things need to be fixed on this end of comp matchmaking. At one point in time there was an option please bring it back.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42608
 ICO Marketing Campaign 

Thank you.

Jeu 17 Mai - 13:16 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 17 Mai - 13:16 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team fad.A$*_ Index du Forum » counter strike CZ » Présentation de tous joueur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation